Thursday, April 22, 2010

Yiruma

Last Sunday, I had a chat with a friend of mine. It felt... nice... having to chat with someone you had lost communication with for a long time. She placed this link as her status message on her Yahoo Messenger account, curious of what it was, I clicked it. Turns out it was a very nice video on Youtube. Anyways, I couldn't stop looking at the video as it progressed then started remembering the good memories I had way back in the past.

As we continued chatting, I began researching it over the net since I liked the music so much. Well, she told me that she wanted to have a copy of it so I went ahead and searched the song on my favorite download place, 4shared. (lucky it isn't banned in the office) Going back, I gave her the link for the mp3s. I didn't expect that she'd also go ahead and research it herself. She gave me a link to all the songs that artist had. And you guessed it right, the artist's name is Yiruma. (It's the title of this post) Instrumental music really helps me relax. I just finished downloading all the songs in the link she gave me tonight and now I'll listen to it at work! It relieves me of all the destress I get from the office. It brings me peace when I listen to it.

Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgKZsgYgA08&feature=related

Hope you like it as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment