Monday, October 5, 2009

New Drugs

New drugs coming through...

I can't believe there is such a game that exists which made me addicted to online gaming again. To all those who are asking what it is, well, it is GhostX. It's a game where you use nanobots to become your weapon at the same time be your companion in all your GhostX life. You can choose to combine them to make powerful nanobots or just use them as they are and evolve them to their higher levels. This game really made me an addict for quite a while until I snapped out of it and thought that i was still playing on a closed beta version. For those wondering what is closed beta, it's usually where the Game Masters or GMs for short wipe out all the characters before open beta starts. Which is by the way this coming October 28. For those interested, you can visit ghostx.gamengame.com/ check it out~!

What can I say? I'm a gamer! \m/

See you online if ever you're going to be~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment