Sunday, September 27, 2009

Regular Weekends

What do you get when your weekends are all halfdays? You get 1 day for your weekend instead of two. Waking up past 12nn on both Saturday and Sunday was not really part of my plans this weekend.

Saturday was actually kind of fun. I went out with strong winds and a shower-like atmosphere and it was cool~! The time I got out of the shower, it was still quite bright and sunny but the moment I got out of the house, it was all dark and gloomy. And no it did not take me that long to change, nor getting ready to go on out. It's just that the weather was just so unpredictable. Tell this to those who are living in Luzon. Anyways, the whole evening turned out to be good as things did not go any worse.

Sunday, oh Sunday. Yet another whole morning spent sleeping. I really got tired last Saturday I guess. Nothing much accomplished at this day. Still thinking about my goals in life. Did some stuff just to let time pass by. It did not take long for time to do its job as time slipped pass as if I had fallen asleep. Now, I'm just waiting to get tired and fall asleep and get back to work the next day.

Monday~! Here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment