Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday

Just this Saturday. (I hope)

I have to admit, this Saturday was a boring one. I had a hard time thinking what to do at Ayala just enough to make my trip back and forth worth it. Somehow, I kinda just pulled through. Had dinner there and the walk around the mall was kind of a good exercise. Sadly, no one that I know was there the whole time I was there. It's okay, I just bought a mouse for my brother's notebook and pizza for my parents. Then I finally decided to go home.

The trip home was sort of scary. Well, It began when I was falling in line for a cab home from Ayala. All my hands were full 'cause of all the things that i bought. The moment I was walking towards the cab, the one in charge of the taxi did not bother to help me at the least to open the cab door. Lousy service you got there. On the cab, the driver was yawning again and again, and again the whole trip back home. In my head I was saying, "Oh please don't cause any accidents." Sigh of relief got into me the moment I finally got home. The funny thing is, I only paid P107.00 since the meter displayed wrong digits and read 107.05 which was supposedly 107.50. I usually give P108 in cases where cents are involved but decided not to since the meter was weird and i guess it was rigged. So ends my boring Saturday.

But nothing beats eating pizza and drinking iced tea while sitting in your own room in front of a laptop and just let the time pass. Until next time.

Ciao~!

No comments:

Post a Comment