Friday, September 18, 2009

Sudden Stop

Sudden stop on computer gaming.

For all of you out there, this is so not me writing blogs and all but decided to do so anyway. And i also don't have any idea why I'm doing so too. For once I get to do something new. For all I know I might get used to this. It ain't so bad after all.

So, what's the plan now? I have no idea. Uh uh, nothing. Just typing along as time passes by and as I think of something out of nowhere.

Oh yeah, news flash! I really don't understand myself getting bored with playing computer games all of a sudden. It's like realizing an idea in a split second and I ask myself, why am I playing this again? Most especially when it comes to massively multiplayer online role-playing game types. Some new game comes out with better graphics(a must!) than the one I'm currently playing and right then and there, I'm back at level 1. Simply amazing! I'm just tired of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment