Friday, September 18, 2009

Two Days

The two days that follow Friday...

Cheers! It's Friday~!

Fridays have always been very good days for me since I started working. It's one of the days that I am really looking up to. It makes my problems go away for at least 2 days then back to work again. Well, minus Sunday where I practically just sleep the whole day due to lack of proper sleep during the rest of the week, my weekends are just as great as always. So that leaves only one day. Saturdays~!

Now this is just where the fun starts. Waking up nearly lunchtime plus the whole afternoon to use the computer. But wait! The day has just started. Usually my Saturdays begins at 4-6pm where I am already prepped up and ready to go and have some real fun. Going out with friends to wherever we usually have agreed upon. Then the events that will occur that very night flows right in place as if it was just something that was bound to happen from the very beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment