Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hammock Incident

It's never easy to control one's self when it comes to being in a Hammock incident. Despite all the tests, I am really doing my best to handle it. I believe that waiting for the right moment always brings out the best in things. And the most important factor of waiting is not patience but time.

Time makes the wait worth more than what's present. Time heals even our deepest of wounds. Time gives us great memories to cherish. Time teaches us to learn from our mistakes. Time is definitely gold.

So why am I saying all of this? About tests, all the waiting, and about time being so important. It is because that every single moment I am with you, I feel so happy. And all these tests, all the wait, and time are going to be worth it in the end. I just know it. I know you know it too.

(For those who did not understand this, you might want to read Boy Meets Girl. It's a good book to read.)

No comments:

Post a Comment