Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bottomless

Bottomless Bottle

The bottle that's never empty. I decided to give this to my girlfriend, Arlyn, with something in it of course. A bottle that once was filled with my favorite coffee is now my gift full of different treats. If I still remember it correctly, the first was some chocolates I bought from Japan. Those bite sized chocolates with little milk chocolate on top. Followed with Hershey's Nuggets (Special Dark with Almonds), some assortment of Lotte Ghana milk chocolates, Cream-O premium sandwich cookies which was in a separate container (can't fit those in the bottle but left a note to where the cookies were located in the bottle instead), and now is filled with regular M&M's. The M&M's is the first thing I've placed in this bottle that is not individually wrapped. Just an experiment I'm trying out for another scheme I have in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment