Thursday, December 16, 2010

Coffee Craze

Hi! I'm Jan and I'm a coffee addict...
Coffeeeeh~!
Best way to jump start my day is a cup of coffee!(does not apply now) I've been addicted to it since I started working as an On-the-Job Trainee where free coffee is just a single button away! The bittersweet taste that lingers in the mouth. The kick it gives that boosts your body. The shot of adrenaline that enters your system. Now? Just a drink I enjoy for the taste of it. If there are any whack of it left, I don't feel it anymore. Ever miss having that sudden rush of energy when I drink? Not anymore. I still enjoy every cup of coffee I drink though minus the stim pack effect (Starcraft reference). Just yesterday morning, I had three cups of coffee from three different varieties all drank in a span of one hour! What a joy that was having to taste different kinds of coffee. Having tasted different kinds of coffee be it iced, brewed, espresso, frap, instant, or whatever else there may be forms of coffee, I think my Holy Grail of coffee is to taste the coffee in Italy. Perhaps by then, I'll end my quest of coffee tasting.

1 comment: