Monday, December 13, 2010

Never Gone

It's been a long time since I've written a free-verse poem. Well, here it is.

Never Gone
by Jan Michael S. Sanchez

It all started when I got to know you.
oh how you never ceased to amuse me.
As time passes by,
the feelings I have for you started to grow.
This is my life's turning point.
the search is over.
I could not have asked for more.
for now I have you...
There is nothing in this world that can replace you.
My life revolves around yours,
and it shall for as long as I am breathing.
Whatever the circumstances,
I shall not falter nor let go nor surrender.
Constantly finding ways possible to keep you happy.
To accompany you in life's ups and downs.
Wipe every tear you shed of sadness;
and replace them with tears of happiness.
I have forgotten all the pain that had passed;
now all I want is to do is create memories with you to cherish,
cherish for a lifetime.
You have shown me love no one else did.
I will always love you.

I'll always be here for you... Arlyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment