Friday, December 10, 2010

Missing Puzzle Piece

My Missing Puzzle Piece. Now I am complete...
How can you tell if you have found your missing puzzle piece? You first have to see if it really fits. There is a big difference on how you said it fits. Did you fit it because you wanted it to or did it simply fall perfectly in place for it was meant to be there? In my case, it's the latter.

No one really knows how it works. I mean, you really can't tell when that piece will ever come. Another thing is, are you really are looking for that piece? Or are you are just waiting for it to come to you? If you've found somebody, ask yourself, are you ready for this over and over again? If you can't come up with a straight answer, then at all means please don't. Nothing good will come out if you are not sure with your decision.

I am very lucky to have found mine. If you haven't found yours, I'm sure there is someone out there for you. All you have to do is believe in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment