Friday, December 17, 2010

New Year's Resolution

Another set of resolution to be set for the year 2011. I decided to list some.
  • Always love no less than the yesterdays. Take what is given and want nothing more.
  • Be more spiritually inclined. Don't skip Sunday mass! Skipped it from 2nd Q 2009 to 3rd 2010. Confess all sins and never give in to temptation.
  • Save more, spend less... A must! Remember assets over liabilities. Think twice or more before spending. ( maybe except December? )
  • Never empty out the ATM. Always leave a four-digit figure inside in case of emergencies.
  • Follow a healthy lifestyle. Minimize soda intake and drink more water!! No more over-eating. Must follow strictly meal intervals without skipping of meals.
  • Should exercise more. No more whining. I whine?!? seriously..? Jog rain or shine and don't be a couch potato on weeknights/weekends.
  • Do better at work, at least better than '10. Be more pro-activeShould see an increase in performance. I need more self motivation.
  • Learn to say "no". I have a difficulty in saying it. Why? I just don't know!
Total: 8

Might add more later on. I'll give myself until the 31st of December '10 to finish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment